a. To Operate Our Services. Some cookies are essential to the operation of our website and Services. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- Fraud Prevention and Detection. Cookies and similar technologies that we deploy through websites and the Services help us learn things about computers and web browsers used to access the Services. This information helps us monitor for and detect potentially harmful or illegal use of our Services.
b. To Analyze and Improve Our Services. Cookies help us understand how to make our website and Services work better for You. Cookies tell us how people reach our website and our Users’ websites and they give us insights into improvements or enhancements we need to make to our website and Services.
c. For Better Advertising.Although we do not currently employ advertising on Privacy Central, Inc. In the furture we anticipate that Cookies can help us provide more effective advertising on our website. For example, we might use a cookie to help prevent You from seeing the same advertisement multiple times or to measure how many times an advertisement is viewed or clicked on.
a. Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of Users (such as email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
Your web browser may allow You to change Your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable Privacy Central, Inc cookies. Please consult the help section of Your web browser or follow the links below to understand Your options, but please note that if You choose to disable the cookies, some features of our website or Services may not operate as intended.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies that we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive, but describes the main reasons we typically set cookies.
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Persistent or session|
|ASP.NET_Session||Keeps track of your active session||Session|
|.AspNet.ApplicationCookie||Keeps track of your external login mapping and will connect you back to your account when you return to the site||Persistent|
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Opt out link|
|Used for analytics and service improvement||tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|