Payment Terms - Business
The following terms apply to your monthly subscription services:
- PayPal subscriptions are used for creating and managing monthly subscriptions.
- Paid Plans:
Monthly subscription: Privacy Central is a month-to-month, pay-as-you-go service. You will be billed for every 30 days of service. You may cancel our service any time and you won't be charged again, but you are solely responsible for the charges already incurred.
Yearly and bi-yearly subscription: Since we offer generous discounts for our yearly and bi-yearly plans, we offer no refunds on these plans. You may cancel the service anytime and you won't be charged again. You are, however, solely responsible for the charges already incurred.
No refunds will be made on any of the Monthly, Yearly & Bi-Yearly plans.
You are responsible for whatever charges have been incurred. Due to equality policy for our customers, no exceptions will be made.
For any upgrade or downgrade in plans, your credit card will automatically be charged with the new plan rate on and from your next billing cycle.
Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. Privacy Central does not accept any liability for such losses, however, in most cases you can re-upgrage to gain access to lost features and services.
Payment Terms - Consumer
Consumers do not need to pay to use the service, however, when a consumer would like to execute more than one request per year, a business may choose to charge a fee for each application a consumer submits a request too. These requests must be paid for by the consumer and Privacy Central will charge a transation fee for each request. Reference our Pricing page for other fees.
- No monthly fee is charged for a consumer account to the Privacy Central service
- A small fee may be charged for address verification services (AVS)
- When you send more than one request per year, a fee will be charged to process those requests. These prices are set by the respecitive business and not by Privacy Central.
- Privacy Central will be the payment processor of record on most transations and will charge a nominal fee to process these extra data requests