In some cases you may be asked to upload images to verify your identity. When you do so, ensure that you follow our policies.
Any photos that violate any of the following policies are globally prohibited:
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor photos
- Copyright: Privacy Central, Inc prohibits copyright infringing content.
- Hateful Content: Privacy Central, Inc prohibits the promotion of hateful content.
- Inappropriate Content: Privacy Central, Inc prohibits the promotion of inappropriate content.
- Malware and Software Downloads: Privacy Central, Inc prohibits the advertising of malware products and has restrictions on software downloads that occur through the platform.
- Prohibited Content for Minors: Privacy Central, Inc prohibits knowingly marketing or advertising certain products and services to minors.
© 2019 - Privacy Central, Inc